What we have done
This week has been all about the presentation. We have done most of our filming and have started editing our material together. To aid the filming of our product video we have also developed a HTML-prototype of our system, (http://jakobflorell.se/bias/). We have also begun work on the actual script for our presentation and our work will continue over the weekend and on monday.
What we will do
We need to finish editing the movies, finalize our script and make our final powerpoint. After that we have to practice, practice, practice.
We have realized we will hardly have any time to practice our presentation before the rehearsal next week. While there is not much we can do about that, we should be able to adjust any problems before the final presentation.
Changes in the project
While we always had it in mind, we finally decided to do films for our presentation (design representation). We did not make any changes that has changed the scope of our project or in which direction we intend to go now.